1. This is the last post I uploaded before this one, it’s an overview of all the things I am loving and pinning on Pinterest right now.
2. Now, I know some people aren’t into taking photos of what they’re eating but I’ve never eaten hummous before and I had some on a picnic with a friend the other evening and oh my goodness I love it! So this was yesterday’s lunch (also had this today too) and it was scrummy!
3. I saw this on Instagram and absolutely loved it so re-posted it to my feed, credit to whoever came up with this though, it’s hilarious.
4. Sigh, this is me reminiscing on my Florida vacation last October. I’m going back again next year and it’s like a second home to me now, I was thinking about doing a Florida-related blog post with all my tips and tricks so keep an eye out because that might be coming very soon.
5. Elle magazine was giving away some lovely-looking beauty products and with the issue only costing £4.00 I just had to buy it for the freebies.
6. I grabbed this recipe book at a charity shop last weekend because my mum and I have been doing so much home-cooking lately. We’ve discovered some really great healthy-eating recipes in mum’s Slimming World magazine and online, so we wanted to write them all down and keep them in once place so they’re easy to refer back to. If you’d like to see some of the awesome Slimming World/diet recipes we love then let me know!
7. This is a funny one, these are my lovely acrylic nails after getting them done last Saturday, six days later and I can’t bear them and sat at home last night using Superdrug’s Artificial Nail Remover to dissolve them. I love how they look but they’re so impractical for me.
8. This is my lovely new car the first day I brought it home, the weather was gorgeous so I had to take a photo, you can read more about that here.
9. This is the mixture that creates my all-time favourite no sugar, no flour banana and greek yoghurt muffins. So, so good.
That’s my week in photos, if you’d like to see more then follow me over on Instagram @laurenefell